* Electricity rates extracted from the Utility Rate database by OpenEI/NREL maintained with support by the U.S Dept of Energy. Retrieved from http://en.openei.org/wiki/Utility_Rate_Database.
* Electric utility Time of Use rates and general rates extracted from publicly available utility information and documents.
* Tesla Model 3 by https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mariordo is licensed under the
Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Gene license.
* Level 1, 2 and 3 charging information and diagrams: Board, on Energy and Environmental Systems, et al. Overcoming Barriers to Deployment of Plug-in Electric Vehicles, National Academies Press, 2015. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/alumni-ebooks/detail.action?docID=3439908.
* Hughes, Austin, and William Drury. Electric Motors and Drives : Fundamentals, Types and Applications, Elsevier Science, 2013. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/alumni-ebooks/detail.action?docID=1157393.
* CHAdeMo information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHAdeMO
* SAE J-1772 information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAE_J1772
* Weicker, Phil. A Systems Approach to Lithium-Ion Battery Management, Artech House, 2013. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/alumni-ebooks/detail.action?docID=1463546.